Post-Graduate Internship / Internship x2
hankr is the free, mouthwatering-visual, food-finding app that is designed to help people find great food through a unique and innovative user experience and exceptional photography. We are a growing organization that is looking for savvy and driven individuals to help us expand our Milwaukee and Madison markets as well as open up our next markets.
We are a Milwaukee-based company and very committed to growing our organization to deliver a robust, strong and balanced work environment while offering exceptional tools to our restaurant partners and a rich and useful discovery tool for diners.
Area Development and Marketing Post-Graduate Intern / Intern Role x2
These hankr team members (we are currently seeking to fill two roles) will help the organization by participating in expanding existing and opening new markets. Duties include initiating and supporting new restaurant partnerships and deepening relationships with existing ones.
These individuals will also help the Marketing team develop and disseminate meaningful marketing communications including, social media and email content that will help drive new restaurant leads as well as usage and engagement with the hankr platforms.
This is a part-time or full-time Summer position that starts immediately.
It is for candidates based in Milwaukee only**
We are seeking individuals who are excited to contribute to the growth and success of hankr — We value people who are proactive, quick, entrepreneurial and a very determined team players who are excited to get involved with an early stage, but stable, fast-growth company and want multidimensional experiences. We'll give you the tools and opportunity to succeed, and you will positively impact the success of hankr.
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to self-manage, work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Dependable, effective and present
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and achieve set goals
- Friendly, approachable, yet assertive and confident
- Positive, professional, determined and openminded
- Committed to constant learning
- Restaurant industry experience, knowledge or existing contacts a signification plus
- Ability to commit to six or more months also a plus
- Interest in food/dining also a plus
$10-$12/hr, with additional incentives based market development goals and revenue targets.
Please submit cover letter and resume/CV to Al Krueger, hankr president at firstname.lastname@example.org.